Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Braces?????
how many got only there top brackets without any wire when they first put them on??? is this normal?? i guess this was not what i was suspecting....

Should i pull it off? is it safe?
My wisdom tooth kinda hurt these day, not that hurt but a little bit annoying. Half of it covered by gum, so it didn't growed well. I don't have guts to pull it off, coz i'm afraid of ...

Is it normal for mouth to be hurting after having a shot in your mouth from have a filling.?
today i had a filling. actually my 5th sense a few of my fillings came out. any ways when the dentist had numbed my mouth with a shot in order to fill the tooth, a few hours later after the numbing ...

What is a simple way to get rid of bad breath?

Silly Question- why is it, when you get a new toothbrush, the first time you use it, your teeth and mouth ....
fell so much cleaner? Has anyone else noticed or experienced this?...

Whats an effective method to deal with wisdom tooth pain?

Im getting braces soon. im a 11 year old guy.?
should i get colors or just plan cause i herd the colors are girly. are they?...

Question about Braces?
I'm getting braces soon, i'm just a little worried about some things.
So,
1) How will I be able to swallow, because I heard that your mouth has to stay completely dry?
2) D...

Aunt haves a killer toothache cant get in dentist for another week any quick remedies ?
Quick!!!...

How much do braces generally cost?

I cant get my 3 year old to brush her teeth!?
hi, i cannot get my three year old to brush her teeth, she will brush using just the brush but wont use toothpaste, i have tried different flabvours, doing mine at same time but she gags when she ...

Can you get kanker sores from kissing? how?
How do you get rid of them?...

I have been told that chewing on ice can crack teeth. True??
another poster's question......

Question about Lorazepam?
have a dental appointment at 9 am on Wed. I will be taking lorazepam before the procedure and hubby will be driving me to and from. I know I will be zonked when I get home but I am wondering how ...

What is the best way to pull a tooth without the pain?
I have a loose and it is bothering me badly. I want to pull it but I do not want to do it painfully. Help me!...

I want whiter teeth and I have braces any suggestions?
I have heard a lot of people say that whitening systems cause your teeth to rotten is this true?...

I need help with my teeth, i have one tooth growing behind another one, the tooth infront is a baby tooth...?
i need help??? i have a tooth and adult one growing behind this baby one, the baby one isn't even woberly... please give me advise on what i should do about it..??? ...

My son has ulcers in his mouth and a white tongue what should I give him?
I have been putting TCP on them but it has been a few days now- is there anything kids can have or could it be a sign of something else e.g run down. he is 4 yrs old and has just done a few weeks of 4...

Anyone found my teeth, lower set wrapped in servette, one owner?
If you find them keep them, I could never eat with them anyway
Additional Details
another two hundred quid ...

What is the best way to clean your teeth?
I have been told that toothpaste contains sugar which can break down your teeth, is this true? I use Colgate Cavity Protection toothpaste and an Oral-B sonic tooth brush. I floss of coarse as well. W...

j u
Can teeth make you really sick?
can bad teeth make you lightheaded and sick to your stomach most of the time???
Additional Details
i did go to a dentist she pulled a wisdom tooth out that was rotting away and now they want to xray and clean all my teeth

joesusie2002
Yes, teeth can really make you sick. If your teeth are in poor shape or decayed, it can make a really bad infection in your mouth. These germs travel into your bloodstream and even into your heart causing infections in your heart or throughout your body requiring you to be hospitalized to get antibiotics.

So in other words, take care of your teeth.

Barney R
Yes.
See a dentist.

Makubex
yes

there are Toooth cancer also !

deepthinker
Rating
yes because teeth are also part of the body.so whatever you feel because of that it'll affect your whole being

LUCKY TOLLY
YES...can cause major problems down to the jawline. GO TO A DENTIST...thats the best and only answer for any problems with your teeth because they wont get any better...and could get much worse if you dont get to the dentist ASAP

hallie
yes, it is an infection just like any other infection. it can make you extremely sick, you need to go get it taken care of, not to mention you could permanantly lose your teeth and not be able to get even a crown in to replace it if its infected so bad. please get it taken care of! there are even instances of death because of infected teeth, it is serious.

Great Dane
Well, they make me feel sorry for the person with the bad teeth.

NATIVE NEW YORKER
INFECTED TEETH CAN KILL YOU - IS THAT SERIOUS ENOUGH FOR YOU

mickey g
if they are infected yes

Huge
I am not sure they would create the lightheadedness but they can affect the digestive system and lead to other infections such as sinus pain. Its the infection around loose teeth and inflammed gums that you must get treated.

Noodle
Yes! They will probably need to be pulled.

oranjtulip
Yes. It should also be noted that an infection in the teeth can travel to the heart and cause heart problems. So, I would not wait any longer. See a dentist and have this taken care of. If you are afraid of the dentist, they do have dentist that specialize in sedation therapy for patients who are terrified of the dentist. That might be a better alternative, if you are afraid.

Webballs
Yes, because it is a bacteria infection.

Ask me anything
Rating
I'll bet bad teeth make other people that have to look at them lightheaded and sick to their stomachs.

But yeah, bacteria infection is what causes gum/tooth decay and that can get you sick.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, December 18, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy