Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Please help me 10 points, whats wrong with me!?
okay, i am so self concious i think it's scary.
im in a store and i buy something really really nice, i take it home and always find something thats horrible about my self and never wear it....

I am angry all the time. What can help?
Every thought is angry. Everything my wife and kids do seems to anger me. I want the anger to stop. I honestly feel like I am ready to explode. Will taking medicine help?...

What's your best excuse for your cuts?
If someone sees your cuts, what do you say? Like, my current cover story (which is kind of lame) is that I was sitting in chem and I broke some glass (this part is true), and then I got curious to ...

How Can I Get Myself To Get Out Of Bed?
Okay, EVERY night I tell myself, ''I'm getting up earlier tomorrow'' And I'll go to bed ''early'' (12:30) and then STILL get up at 1 in the afternoon ...

Is it wrong to hit mentally challenged children?

Suicidal thoughts...?
the past few days I have been insanely depressed. I usually cry before I go to sleep and usually for no reason. I just keep focusing on the bad parts of everything. This has happened a lot when I was ...

I don't known what to do...?
My friend is in the hospital for cutting himself and it's all my fault. He has a history of doing things like this. I stopped him from doing it before but I couldn't stop him this time and ...

Will every one who belives pray for me?
depressed and running ...

When i pee its always really dark in coulour and has a strong odour .help?

How many Americans are born dumb?

Aside from the armpit,what other body parts do we use the thermometer in finding the temperature of our body p

How do I know that this is real? I could ask a question and its just a super computer answering me?
Prove to me that you are real before I go into a paranoid haze of destruction around the local ...

What makes you mad?

What do you do to shake off unpleasant thoughts?
I've been thinking about a situation that I cannot change and the thoughts are just going round and round my head making me feel sad.

As it's not anything that I can change, or ...

Wtf??????????
why are people so rude and bothered by people with body piercings..i have them i just want opions on why people are against them and bothered??..if you were a parent would you let your kids do this?.....

I cut myself. Again!?
Here's my previous question:
http://answers.yahoo.com
Yesterday i was ok. But then i spoke with ...

Is it wrong to feel happy all the time?
I know this sounds silly but my life has so much passion and meaning, sometimes I wonder if it's really meant to be as such. I look around me and see people that have so much pain and grief, but ...

I am going through a lot and Thinking of Suicide. What should I do?
My dad and I are argueing. My boyfriend and I are about to break up. My mom is starting to become Bulimic and My best friend hates me because she is in love with a guy that I wont hook her up with. I ...

Ugh! I feel like crying?
It's Sunday and,yet again,Im scared of going to school tomorrow. I have anxiety and being in a classroom makes it soooo much worse. Please give me some ways of not thinking about anxiety or ...

Is smoking weed bad for you?

Greta
Can being too upset about something make you physically sick?
I'm just wondering... I've been really upset about a lot of things lately. And the past few days I've been feeling really sick, along with feeling kind of depressed. So, is that normal?

Satan's Sidekick
Rating
I guess that it could happen. My remedy for that is 114 proof Old Grand Dad on the rocks. I don't recommend it for everyone but it works for me. Don't let ANYTHING upset you enough to make you sick. Life is too short for that.

superstarr
Rating
Absolutely. If you can't help yourself out of this rut, I'd try to talk to a therapist, counselor, etc. I went through the same thing, got help, and am sooo much better.

Radnick
Rating
Yes it can.When I was younger,i would get upset each time my parents would go out to drink,and during that time,it would upset me so much that i would start to have stomachaches and headaches.

Our body does that when we are under stress or when we are upset,it's normal.

Any illness that has physical symptoms, but has the mind and emotions as its origin is called a psychosomatic illness. Although you may be told that it's "all in your head", these illnesses are not imaginary. The aches and pains are very real, but because your doctor is looking for an actual physical cause, they are very tricky to diagnose and treat. The key is to look for a source of stress in the person's life that the person is not coping with. By treating the underlying stress and depression, it may be possible to heal the physical problems as well.

Rainbow Oktober '76
Scooter has a point!
Plus, it has happened to me quite often before. Even to the point where I'm too fatigued to do the things I like, and struggle doing what I need to do!

lakeplacidgirl2001
Yes, anxiety or stress or depression.. can make you physically ill. Usually stomach (GI) problems...

ricki c
Rating
yes,depression,stress,any type of of everyday stressors can cause a person to get physically and even emotionally sick.Maybe you can distract yourself from the stressor,which might be triggering this,take some time out for you,it will help your mind and body feel a lot more at peace.

samr
Rating
yeah, one time i was really depressed, like truly haha and then i got pneumonia, but i dont think it could get you THAT sick, i was probably going to get pneumonia before i even felt depressed lol.

j_martin1992
yup, it sure can. it happened to me when i found out my ex-girlfriend was cheating on me when we were dating.
if you need to get anything off your chest, like vent or something, feel free to email me or something.

if it has anything to do with a bf or something, then try to get him out of your mind, if you find yourself thinking about whatever it is your worrying about, then think about something else, just think happy, it kinda worked for me.

if you still cant get better in a few days, then id talk to a counselor, your parents, or a doctor, who knows; you might even get some "happy pills" ;)

proud mommy of four
absolutely happens to me whenever i am upset,its more anxiety for me let your doctor know,excersize,and eat right everday,focus on the things you love, and keep yourself busy doing those things you love,I hear vitamins can help too.

jessethevampire24
Rating
yeah. every time i am under stress or i have to preform in my public speaking class i become nauseous.

iheartaaron4life
Yes it can, happens to me all the time

in~sincerity~and~truth
Rating
yes it can. It can cause you to have nausea and migraines, and have difficulty breathing...
your mental state and your physical wellbeing are actually very closely intertwined.

♥Strength and Perseverance♥
Rating
Yes. Whenever I'm upset or stressed out I get physically sick. It's normal.

red_senior
Rating
yeah i think so...i think thats how the bolimic and anorexic thing starts...

Mike
Rating
Everyones different but I can tell ya I sure can and have each day for the past 2 months
Dont see it ending anytime soon, but im sure it will. If not then ill have to see Kavorkian or somethin'. Stuffs bad, like being so wound up and confused that I cant get to sleep, cant eat, when I get to sleep I wake up with a nightmare 2-3 hours later and so on. Its catching up to me now and im not sure what to do or what I will do next...

candy34
yeah et does;;

stress doess alot of strange things to yr body
like making yew physiclly sick

AsUwish !
Yes, your mood and stress level can greatly influence your health

bill k
Absolutely, the mind is a very powerful thing. Even though they say that grief is a normal and healthy thing it does not feel good. I guess that it works in a cathartic way.
Whatever is on your mind- If you can change it for the better, do it. If you can't, accept it and go on.
Take some comfort in the support and affection this whole group shows you.

Sabine É
Rating
OH yes me. If I get too upset I get stomach problems and use the toilet all the time. I feel my heart racing, I feel kind of dizzy, then if it keeps up, I get sooo rundown and almost feel like I'm getting the flu

Hope
Upset stomach, diarrhea, headache, backache, even tremors can all be symptoms of stress. Your body reacts to your emotions too.

neonlights1971
Rating
From personal Experience, yes depression or being upset can you make very ill..
GOOD LUCK

SteveC2
Absolutely. I hope you get better

SC
Luck of the Irish ♣

Scooter_loves_his_dad
Rating
Yes it can make u sick & u need to take care of yourself & be careful. U need to beat whatever is bothering u before it really takes over. Go do things that u like & distract yourself. I hope u feel better soon.

Oz
Yes Stress can make you physically ill.

Pinstripes09â„¢
Rating
http://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/press_releases/2005/02_10_05.html

Read this article if you are having any of these symptoms i would suggest seeing doctors...Whats wrong Greta?(you can feel better now that im back :) )

ll <3 II
Rating
yes, have you ever heard the saying "don't worry yourself sick"? Do you sleep normally? are you anxious? You may need some help, don't shy away from it.

Jane
Absolutely normal. Anger and depression can cause many physical ailments. Try getting some exercise, the endorphins may help some.

David M.
it is normal, but pick your head up..tomorrows another day..besides, is it really worth getting all sick over?

KiM † ThE BlTcH iS BaCk † KiM
Yes, i asked a similar question the other day. I was working with an A$$hole Director, and he was being a Douche, and my boss was sitting in the studio, and i couldnt respond how i normally would because my boss was sitting there and i got sick to muy stomach had to run puke and go tot he emergency room.

3rd time around!!
yeah dont remind me...*goes to puke*

♥amanda♥[True Blue Cowboys Fan!]
Rating
Aww lil sis! It can... =( But my email thing is always open. sometimes u just need to spill your guts..it feels good to vent out... but it does make u physically sick so be careful =)

And email me!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy